katie. 15 yrs young. I reblog whatever captures my attention. Fandoms, food, sleep, books &music keep me happy. you're beautiful. I love you.
play this at my funeral so that the world will know how i lived
THIS IS WHY I FREAKING LOVE SPIDERMAN.
do actors ever cringe at their own voice on tv
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
I thought this was important to listen to over and over.
sorry we’re different i’m classy, you’re trashy
Oh u love ur mom? Name 3 of her albums
1) I swear to fucking god I have to do everything in this house
2) No it’s okay I’ll do it myself
3) If I have to ask you one more time I’m gonna lose it
the 4th album is “i’m not mad, i’m disappointed”
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
this is me, i am pete, love me